When will my order ship?
Orders received before 2:00 PM EST will ship out the same business day if there are no pending issues with the order (incorrect address, incomplete address, verification of order placed). We ship our orders via standard shipping, Monday through Friday, unless customer chooses Overnight or Priority Shipping. Orders place after 2:00 PM EST are shipped out the following business day. Orders placed before 2:00 PM EST are generally shipped out that business day unless the order needs to be verified for any reason.
How do I estimate Next Day/Priority delivery days?
Next Day shipping is delivered on the next business day after the order has shipped from our warehouse.
Priority shipping is delivered in 2-3 business days after the order has shipped from our warehouse.
Weekends and holidays are not included in the shipping estimate. Our shipping days are Monday through Friday. If the delivery date falls on the weekend and/or a holiday, the order will be delivered on the next business day.
Is there a cut off time for Next Day Air orders to be delivered the next day?
Orders place after 2:00 PM EST are shipped out the following business day. Orders placed before 2:00 PM EST are generally shipped out that business day unless the order needs to be verified for any reason. Our shipping days are Monday through Friday. If the delivery date falls on the weekend and/or a holiday, the order will be delivered on the next business day.
How much is my shipping?
Shipping is based on a flat rate.
Standard shipping (5-7 business days) is $7.95
Priority shipping (2-3 business days) is $14.99
Next Day (next business day) is $29.99
International is $29.99
We cannot ship Priority and Next Day to a PO Box. It MUST be shipped to a physical address. International Orders for all countries EXCEPT Canada cannot be shipped to a PO Box, it MUST be shipped to a physical address.
Get FREE shipping for Orders of $60.00 or more being shipped via standard shipping options of UPS SurePost, UPS Mail Innovations or USPS, within the United States.
Free shipping does NOT apply to Overnight, Priority or International shipping.
Can I correct or change the delivery address of my order?
Any address that is changed by the customer or shipper after the order is shipped will be charged an address correction fee of $10.00. (For example, no apartment number is given, an incorrect zip code or incorrect street number is provided on your order form, etc.) If you have placed an order and it has not yet shipped, you can login to your account and change your address or call Customer Service to change your address. Click Account at the top of our site to edit your account information.
How are Military Orders (APO/FPO) shipped?
All Military orders (APO/FPO) are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. US mail to the various military addresses may take as little as one week to as long as eight weeks for delivery. Delivery is dependent on the final destination. If a package is damaged, report damage within 24 hours of receiving order. Take damaged package to the military postal unit and file a report. Notify Customer Service of outcome and resolution.
Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries:
British Virgin Islands
Hong Kong SAR China
St Kitts & Nevis
Trinidad & Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Please check the drop down box on shipping countries as we add countries from time to time. Unfortunately if your country is not listed, we do not ship there at this time.
What Carriers Do You Use To Ship Internationally?
International Orders are usually shipped by USPS Standard Shipping. The shipping charge of $29.99 will appear in your shopping cart as you finalize your order BUT before your credit card is charged so you can review this amount. Upon shipment of your order, you will be emailed a shipment confirmation so you can confirm that your order has shipped. International Shipping Restrictions International customers are responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in your respective country (see additional restrictions below).
Please Note: Customs has the authority to hold and process a package for up to 4 weeks. We will NOT consider a package "lost in transit" until this time has lapsed. We will not, and cannot, be responsible for the policies and procedures of the Customs of any country.
1) We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
2) Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country. It is the customer's responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products to their country. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as "illegal to import."
3) If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund. Products are not returned to us once seized. Any delivery that is refused and returned to us will NOT be refunded.
4) The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
5) If a customer refuses to accept the package once it has been shipped, we will NOT issue a refund.
6) Please be sure that someone is available to accept shipment at the time your order is being placed. We will NOT issue a refund if UPS is unable to deliver your package.
Has my order shipped?
Click Account at the top of our site to check your orders status and tracking information.
How do I track my order?
You should have received and order shipped confirmation email with the tracking number for your order. You can always click Account at the top of our site to check your orders status and tracking information.
What should I do if my order never arrived?
Check the order shipped confirmation email for your tracking number. You can also find the tracking number by clicking Account at the top of our site to track your order status. If you order shows a tracking number, your order has shipped and left our warehouse. Check with the shipper to find the progress of your order. If your order shows a status of "delivered", please contact customer service at 866-798-1492 for assistance or Submit A Ticket
What should I do if an item is missing from my shipment?
If your package was delivered and missing an item, please contact customer service at 866-798-1492 for assistance or Submit A Ticket
When will my backorder arrive?
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this website. Dermagevity is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We will only share or disclose such information in order to conform to the edicts of the law; protect and defend the right or property of our company; or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its members or the public. Dermagevity collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
Secure ordering online
We use technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt any personal information you transmit to us online. The information is encrypted on your computer and decoded after it reaches our secure server. This information cannot be decrypted during transit.
What information we collect and why
We collect personal information primarily so that we may process your order, but also so that we may enhance our services to you and make your shopping experience as unique as possible. Our goal is to provide not only the best value on the products we sell, but also the highest level of service possible. In addition to personal information collected for purposes of processing your order, we may ask for the following information: Billing and Shipping Information. During the checkout process, we ask for certain personal information - name, address, e-mail, telephone number and credit card information - all of which are necessary for us to process your order and ship it to you. Basic personal information such as name, address and telephone number, but not credit card numbers, may be transmitted to a third party contracted solely for the purpose of shipping your order. As described above, Dermagevity is safe and secure because we use Secure Socket Layer Technology, which encrypts the information you send to us. This information cannot be decrypted during transmission and decoded on our secure server, which cannot be accessed by 3rd parties. Retrieving Information. At any time, you may request from us the information we have collected from you. Simply contact us. To protect your privacy, we will only e-mail this information to the e-mail address associated with the particular order and we will NOT e-mail credit card information. We do not give out personal information over the phone. "Cookies" are pieces of information that are stored by your Web browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser's settings to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features on this website including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Notification of Changes
Our goal is to provide customers with timely service in the event a return is necessary. We recommend that you carefully read the following notes detailing our return policy. Please do not attempt to send product returns back to us without contacting us and without prior approval. All shipments returned without a return authorization code (RAC) will be refused. Sorry, there will be absolutely no exceptions.
Please Submit A Ticket with a request for a product return authorization code (RAC) prior to returning any products or merchandise. Product and merchandise must be returned in sealed sellable condition in order to receive complete product refund. Original shipping cost is non-refundable.
Please review our shipping policies regarding incorrect shipping information and refused orders:
Please check your shipping information before placing order. We are not responsible for incorrect shipping information. Customers will be charged an additional shipping fee of $10.00 for any refused or undelivered shipment due to customer's incorrect address entered on the order form. Any order that needs to be re-shipped will be charged at the same shipping charges that apply to the original order.
A $10.00 fee will apply for an incorrect shipping address.
1. When a customer enters an incorrect address our shipping carriers will charge us a $10.00 fee to locate the correct address so the package can be delivered. We will pass this charge on to the customer. This occurs very rarely and we will always attempt to contact the customer first before we ship the package if the address looks questionable.
2. Incorrect Address: this will result in the order being lost - We cannot be held responsible if you enter an incorrect shipping address such that the package is shipped to another person/address and cannot be recovered. We will have to charge you the full order price again if you want the order shipped to the correct address. We cannot issue refunds for address mistakes that are out of our control.
3. Incorrect Zip Codes: If you enter an incorrect zip code, the city is automatically matched to the zip code you entered. This usually results in an undeliverable package. The customer is responsible for ensuring the address is completely correct.
4. Omitting apartment or suite number: if you fail to enter your apartment or suite number, the package may be undeliverable. The customer is responsible for ensuring the address is completely correct including apartment or suite number.
Refused Order Charges
A product refund minus $10.00 will be incurred if a package is undeliverable or refused.
If we send a package through our shipping carrier, and they are unable to deliver the package to you after multiple attempts, then our shipper will charge us to return the package to us. We will have to in turn pass along the charge to the customer. This is also true if a package arrives at your door and is refused. We treat both of these instances as a "product return" and your money will be refunded for the purchase price of the order minus $10.00. This covers any incoming and outgoing shipping charges incurred to ship your package and receive a refused or undeliverable package by our shipper.
Please note that undeliverable packages rarely occur and we will always make attempts to contact you first before initiating a return or charging any fee. We encourage customers to always double-check their shipping address and be aware of any tracking information we send via email. All customers will be sent an email with a tracking number shortly after their product leaves our warehouse.
Money Back Guarantee
Every product that we sell has a 100% money back guarantee! If you are unhappy for any reason whatsoever within 60 days from the date of your purchase you will be given a full refund. Simply request a return authorization code (RAC) and send back your units. It is that easy.
If you placed your order within sixty (60) days ago and you are one of the few customers that this product does not work for then we will refund your money (minus original shipping). Please note that this return policy states that a maximum of 2 units of product can be used/opened and the remaining bottles returned are to be sealed and un-tampered. Your refund will be processed ONLY if you follow the instructions below.
1. To request a return number Submit A Ticket and fill out the online form (within 60 days from the invoice date) with your full name, order number and the reason why you are returning the product. Your request for a return number will be reviewed for eligibility and if you are found eligible you will receive an email reply with a return order number. Please note that if you do not send in your request within 60 days of the invoice date you will not be refunded.
2. Package all of the empty and/or full bottles and write the return authorization code (RAC) legibly on the package. Please be aware that ALL bottles must be returned in order to receive a refund and that the correct amount of opened/closed bottles must be present. Any return order, which does not contain all bottles ordered, will not be refunded. Mail the package within 10 days after receiving your return order number (this is strictly enforced) to the address provided.
3. The order will be refunded to the original form of payment unless otherwise instructed. Refunds are processed as soon as possible (it may take up to 7 days after receiving your package), so your refund may not appear for 7-10 days after processing your return.
- Guarantee applies ONLY to products which are purchased from this website.
- Shipping and handling charges are not included.
- Guarantee applies only to our retail customers. Guarantee does not apply to company distributors or wholesalers.
What are my payment choices?
We accept the following credit cards: Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express.
We also accept PayPal as a form of payment.
You can also pay by check or money order by making out your check/money order and mailing it to:
PO Box 369
Ozona, Fl 34660
I have a question on my charges.
You can check your order status and review all your charges by going to the Account at the top of the website. You can compare your credit card charges with your order history. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 866-798-1492 for further assistance and our knowledgeable Customer Service representatives will be happy to assist you.
Where can I get a copy of my invoice?
You can see all your orders by going to Account at the top of the website. You can click on your order and print out your invoice.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.
When will my credit appear on my account?
We try to process returns as soon as we get them. However, it may take 4-5 business days to process the return. Credit is usually seen 7-10 business days from the time we process your return.
What name will appear on my credit card statement?
Credit card charges will appear on your statement as “Skin Formulation”